My name is Chihaya Kakinuma, the founder of HOIST Co., Ltd. The name “HOIST” carries the meaning of “Setting new Sails”. After dedicating myself as a researcher in several companies, I have finally gathered the courage to sail into the open sea, instead of seeking “safe harbor”
- November 2020 - Present Chief Executive Officer of HOIST Co., Ltd.
- May 2005 - Octover 2020 Chief researcher, Medical Division, Fujifilm Corporation
- April 1985 - May 2005 Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- April 2020 Professor, Center for Innovative Medicine and Science, Wakayama Medical Univ.
- April 2014 Lecturer, Department of Human Pathology, Juntendo Univ. School of Medicine
- April 2010 Professor (Visiting), Biopharmaceutical Laboratory, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Takasaki Univ. of Health and Welfare
- January 1999 PhD, Department of Human Pathology, Juntendo University School of Medicine
- August 1990 Japanese Society of Toxicological Pathology certified toxicological pathology expert
- August 1990 Japan Veterinary Pathology Professional Association certified pathology specialist
- March 1985 Japanese veterinarian (national license)
|Company name||HOIST Co.,Ltd.|
|Establised on||May 30, 2019|
|Head Office||C807 8th floor Bldg. C, Techno-Alliance Complex, 2-8 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871 Japan|
|Laboratory in joint research with Wakayama Medical University||401 CIMS 811-1 Kimiidera, Wakayama-shi 641-8509, Japan|
|Business||Development for cancer drug
Drug discovery support with PDC/PDX
|Chief Executive Officer, Rep Director||Chihaya KAKINUMA, D.V.M.,PhD.|
|Chief Operating Officer, Rep Direcor||Noriaki KIYA, RPh.,MBA|
Laboratory in joint research with Wakayama Medical University